As per the directives of CBSE, the school has adopted Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) for all classes from Std. I to Std. X w.e.f. 2011-12 session. This system comprises of two terms in a year with two numbers of observation test / formative assessment and one Time Bound Assessment / Summatie Assessment in each term.
1. A pupil absent from any of the examinations without valid reasons and without prior permission will not be considered for promotion to the next higher class. Even if absent with prior permission, no re-examination will be conducted. Students who represent the school for some competition or programme with the permission of the Principal may be exempted. However, those who represent in State and National events from the school will have to reappear the periodical examinations. Minimum marks for promotion to the next class will be 40% in each subject.
2. Delay in payment of fees debars a pupil from sitting for any examination.
3. Progress Card sent to the parents must be returned to the school duly signed within three days of the receipt of the progress card.
4. 75% attendance is essential to be eligible to appear in the Annual Examination. 15% attendance may be condoned at the discretion of the Principal only on medical grounds.
5. Unauthorised absence from examinations is punishable with a fine of Rs.2/- per day for the entire examination period, save on the grounds of illness for which prior permission is to be taken from the Principal.
6. A student failing twice in the same class shall have to leave the school.
7. All Oral Tests prior to the examination will be held in the fortnight before the examination.
8. A student found adopting malpractice in any of the examinations will be awarded zero in the concerned subject.